If you’ve enjoyed Facebook messenger’s dark mode feature then you’ll surely enjoy this latest enhancement from Plus500.
How can I actually use this?
Bright backgrounds on monitors can be disadvantageous and strain the eyes but with this new feature, the dark theme looks thicker.
The platform elements are much easier to read and definitely won’t batter your retinas especially in low-light conditions such as night time or dimmer workspaces.
So how do I turn it on?
Here are the simple steps to enable it:
- Log in to Plus500 via WebTrader.
- Click on Account and then Display Settings.
- Click on the box for Enable Dark Theme.
*Illustrative prices only
- Voila, the dark theme is now activated!
If you’re accessing the WebTrader via a mobile browser, you’ll also be able to enjoy this new theme on your smartphone or tablet.
Here’s how it looks like:
It’s important to remember:
This new feature is currently available on the WebTrader platform only and is not yet supported on their other platforms.
Haven’t signed-up yet?
When you register with Plus500, you’ll be able to enjoy safe and optimal trading conditions.
This CFD service provider has a lot of advantages and benefits:
- Low deposit of only $100
- Powerful trading platform that is easy to use and comes with advanced financial tools
- Authorized and regulated by FCA, CySEC and ASIC
- No commission charges
- Free demo account with virtual money to practice trades
- Excellent professional customer support
- Competitive and attractive spreads