Are you a crypto enthusiast who believes that cryptocurrencies are going to revolutionize the traditional financial banking systems and overtake them in the long term?
Do you believe that in the future that decentralized blockchain technology will be driving the global economy and that it will be embedded in the world’s largest banks infrastructure?
If your answer is yes, then the good news is that eToro has a unique CopyPortfolio called CryptoTakeover which has been open for investment since May 2019.
This unique portfolio long crypto short the bankers and is specifically designed when crypto-assets disrupt the traditional banking institutions with a seismic economic shift.
This is when cryptocurrencies will increase in value while bank stocks decline.
Comprising of two separate asset classes, the CryptoTakeover portfolio has:
- Long (BUY) positions of crypto assets
- Short (SELL) CFD positions on major banks
Each is made up of equal proportions, meaning each account equally for the portfolio’s overall composition.
Moreover, the short (banks) that are listed on the Portfolio are on a number of exchanges around the world such as Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Citigroup and more.
Here’s the interesting thing…
The asset allocation for the equities that are being shorted in the portfolio are CFDs.
They include some of the biggest banks around the world, especially chosen for their global coverage and are based on market cap.
You will find banks from the U.S. the European Union, China, the UK, and Russia.
That’s not all
In addition to this, you can also hedge short equities and have a separate asset class in the portfolio.
We can’t emphasize enough…
The importance for investors to understand that this should be viewed as a long-term investment strategy. This is because in terms of market capitalization, crypto assets are in the early adoption phase.
When investing in this portfolio, investors should be aware that they should be willing to take a high degree of risk as the crypto assets and short positions that are being held can be highly volatile.
Also, investors should note that a small overnight holding fee for non-leveraged short positions will incur 0.01% of the position amount when investing in the portfolio.
Big companies and big money are pouring into the crypto space.
Here are some of the news regarding cryptocurrencies that highlight the steady advances:
- Recently, Facebook launched their very own digital coin, Libra, which is widely expected to shake up the financial sector by lowering domestic and cross border payments.
- Partners with Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook in Libra are big names in the financial technological and non-profit sectors.
- MasterCard, Visa, eBay, Uber, Lyft, French telecommunications giant Liad, Spotify, Vodacom, Women’s World Banking and more.
- Investment arm of Ripple, Xpring invested $500 million in a number of projects only last week. They also have backed over 20 start-ups to grow the decentralized ecosystem. Moneygram, a payment transfer company also received a $30 million investment by Ripple.
- The word is that according to Galaxy Digital founder and crypto enthusiast, Mike Novogratz, cryptocurrencies will continue to rise.
- Steven Budgen who has been inspired by his experience as an investor in shorting banks with Bitcoin in the portfolio for the last couple of months has documented the process on his eToro account.
*Past performance is not an indication of future results.
https://t.co/ihDGqlDTKC. Canadian TV
— Michael Novogratz (@novogratz) July 25, 2019
eToro, the leading social networking provider can offer you exciting opportunities in the cryptocurrency space.
Recently, they launched their own crypto exchange, the eToroX that encompasses all the emerging cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ether, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dash, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Stellar, Lumens and NEO to choose from.
They offer a digital multi-signature wallet where you are able to send and receive multiple coins and they added new instruments for their traders as follows:
- 2 commodity-stablecoins: eToro Gold (GOLDX) and eToro Silver (SLVX)
- 2 new fiat-stablecoins: eToro Ruble (RUBX) and eToro Yuan (CNYX)
- 17 fiat pairs: USDEX-EURX, USDEX-GBPX, USDEX-JPYX, USDEX-CHFX, USDEX-AUDX, USDEX-NZDX, USDEX-CADX, USDEX-RUBX, USDEX-CNYX, EURX-GBPX, EURX-JPYX, EUR-CHF, EURX-AUDX, EURX-NZDX, EURX-CADX, GOLDX-USDEX and SLVX-USDEX.
Reaching for the stars
In the crypto space, eToro is well ahead of other brokers thanks to their CEO and founder, Yoni Assia.
He believes in the potential of Blockchain technology and how it is going to revolutionize the world of finance.
Now, here’s the most important part!
Through eToro’s unique platform, you also have access to over 1,200 assets including digital assets for trading including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Dash, XRP, Litecoin, Stellar, NEO and EOS.
Now in addition to the CryptoTakeover portfolio, eToro also offers other interesting CopyPortfolios enhanced with AI for more leverage.
The point is:
That blockchain technology is revolutionizing the world of finance and eToro has made it assessable for their clients to take advantage of.
eToro offers unique and sophisticated tools making for their traders. You only need to take a look and would be surprised on what they have made impressively done with their platform and what you can do with them:
CopyTrader that allows you to access top traders trades. Here, you can analyze them, interact with other traders and discuss trading strategies through social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, and others all whilst gaining more experience.
CopyPortfolio offers traders the ability to diversify their portfolios, enhanced with the power of AI for more leverage.
You will discover that the CryptoTakeover portfolio is a semi-passively long-term managed investment strategy which is rebalanced yearly and that all the positions are non-leveraged, long for crypto-assets and short for equities.