Award-winning forex and CFD broker AvaTrade announced on Wednesday that traders will be able to access more features from their ‘Guardian Angel’ tool.
This is a personalized trading and money management add-on that gives feedback to traders in real-time and is a welcomed additional feature to their popular MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader5 platforms.
That’s not all…
According to news reports, AvaTrade is considering expanding the accessibility of this tool across their entire operation.
Which means that traders will have access to the tool on the web and their mobiles and in a variety of languages.
Already, there are direct positive feedbacks from traders in connection to the personalized tool with trading activity and an increase in trading volume.
Here’s the deal:
Not only is there a high adoption rate with traders. It gives them a sense of control over their decision making trading strategies.
Whilst the personalized trading and money management tool will help improve your trading decisions, it does not give trading advice. It is designed to:
- Help trade with less risk
- Help identify your mistakes
- Help promote trading confidence
- Help strengthen your connection to the markets
- Help increase your trading knowledge
The best is yet to come…
After you download the Guardian Angel add-on, you will discover that it is unique, specifically for you and does not generate the same feedback to all traders.
Based on your own pre-defined preferences and settings you will receive message and alerts on a variety of issues, it is your second pair of eyes for the following:
- Market alerts that are relevant to you
- Excessive risk
- Margin call alerts
- Setting stop loss
- Strong/weak trading performance
- Trading volatility
CEO of AvaTrade, Daire Ferguson, said that the Guardian Angel tool is a great tool for traders and that it is a privilege and a duty to be able to offer new and improved trading solutions for traders.
New and experienced traders will find the Guardian Angel tool useful based on pre-defined preferences and setting. It will give traders feedback and contribute to current and future trades.
AvaTrade believes that traders deserve the best tools that the market has to offer and that the Guardian Angel tool is an impressive tool that will accompany you in your trades.
CPattern CEO, Oded Shefer said that they are proud to be of value to AvaTrade’s retention automation strategy and appreciate the effort that they are making in providing rigorous and professional analysis.
Here’s the point:
AvaTrade believes that their traders should have the best on-line trading experience. They offer a selection of trading platforms: the MetaTrader 4 and a downloadable platform the AvaTrader that has advanced charting with live news feeds to name a few.
Even as a new trader, you will find that the platform is user-friendly with everything on one screen which includes open positions, charts and prices.
You can also trade via your mobile on Webtrader.
Today, you will discover that AvaTrade has some of the lowest spreads in the market after dropping them once again by 33% earlier in the month.
The ultra-low spreads, leverage of up to 400:1 and excellent bonus are only a few of their perks:
- A choice of over 250 instruments to trade including the most popular cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple, IOTA, DASH, NEO, Monero, Zcash and Qtum. AvaTrade is an industry leader in cryptocurrency trading.
- Tutorials, webinars, on-line videos on trading cryptos based CFD’s and all aspects of trading, education for beginners and more.
- Fully authorized and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission in Australia, the Financial Futures Association and Commodities Futures Association of Japan, the Financial Services Commission and Central Bank of Ireland.
- Free demo account
- Low deposit of only $100
- Customer support in 14 languages 24/7
- Cutting-edge, advanced trading tools and graphs